Buy Dinner, Don’t Make It
You will have a lot to do on moving day. Cooking lunch and dinner will slow you down and make the move last much longer. Make things easier for yourself and buy your family lunch and dinner on moving day says https://devriesrelocation.com Your day will go a lot smoother. Here are a few ideas:
- Go the deli in the morning and buy subs for lunch.
- Get pizza delivered for dinner at your new home.
- Get chinese food delivered for lunch(lunch is usually less expensive).
- Buy a ready made dinner that can be heated up in the oven or microwave.
Simply budget it out and consider it buying your time back. If you don’t have the budget for takeout for both meals, then purchase one of the meals and prep a crockpot meal for the other one. The point is you need to make it easy for you. Cooking takes up time. Here’s why:
- You need to shop for the food.
- You need to prep the food.
- You need to spend time cooking the meal.
- You need to clean up afterwards.
Get a Babysitter for the Day
On moving day you are going to be very busy, so it will be very difficult to give your kids the attention they deserve. The obvious solution is to get a babysitter for your kids. They can take care of your kids and make sure they are safe on moving day. This will allow you to focus on your move without worrying about your kids for the day.
Use Professional Moving Services
Professional moving services are one of the best ways to make your move easier. You can have the professional moving company do all the boxing up for you and transport everything for you or just box things up or transport things for you. It’s really up to you.
DeVries Moving & Storage Solutions
2581 Jupiter Park Dr., F4, Jupiter, FL 33458